|Bound hand armor|
|Absorbs:||5 – 6 damage|
|Proc:||Nightward level 4|
|Proc:||Blur level 4|
|Proc:||Ascendance level 3|
|Proc:||Shield level 3|
|Proc:||Toughness level 2|
|Proc:||Infection level 4|
Icarus did not survive his fall.
We can only hope Daedalus fares better.
— Michael J. Martinez
Daedalus vambraces is a bound Hand armor.
You must be at least level 111 to use the daedalus vambraces.
The daedalus vambraces can absorb between 5 and 6 damage in each round of a battle.
Daedalus vambraces increases your Maximum Blood by 130.
Daedalus vambraces increases your chance to Resist Hostile procs by 3%.
Sockets and gems
Daedalus vambraces has a total of three sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the daedalus vambraces:
- Nightward: The nightward proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of shadow damage inflicted by an opponent. Nightward is a level 4 proc on a daedalus vambraces.
- Blur: The blur proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ballistic damage received from an opponent. Blur is a level 4 proc on a daedalus vambraces.
- Ascendance: The ascendance proc is an offensive proc that gives a chance to increase rage and control for the remainder of the combat. Ascendance activates only at the beginning of a combat round. Ascendance is a level 3 proc on a daedalus vambraces.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Shield: The shield proc is a defensive buff that reduces incoming damage from vampiric creatures (or from other players in PvP) for the remainder of combat. Shield is a level 3 proc on a daedalus vambraces.
- Anemia: Anemia is an offensive proc that gives a chance to apply the weak blood status effect to an opponent.
- Toughness: The toughness proc reduces incoming damage from vampiric creatures or from other players in PvP. Toughness is a level 2 proc on a daedalus vambraces.
- Infection: Infection is an offensive buff that always increases the amount of toxic damage dealt to an opponent. Infection is a level 4 proc on a daedalus vambraces.
A pair of daedalus vambraces hand armor can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the Emerald abyss set:
When two or more set items are used together, your entire set-up receives an additional bonus. See the Emerald abyss set page for more information about those bonuses.
You must craft the daedalus vambraces with the assistance of the Captain Dick Ryder, the local merchant in the Lost Island.
To craft the daedalus vambraces you must collect and deliver to the Captain Dick Ryder the following crafting materials:
||Icy waste crystal|
You cannot trade or give the daedalus vambraces to another player.
You cannot disenchant the daedalus vambraces.
You cannot remove the daedalus vambraces from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Daedalus vambraces was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: