The heaviest punishment for the nameless samurai is the ultimate act of dishonor: to walk the earth as an undead corpse with no soul and no chance for redemption, damned to a life of eternal shame.
|Zombie samurai is an undead epic boss.|
The zombie samurai can inflict physical damage on its opponent.
The zombie samurai has the following procs associated with it:
- Execute: The execute proc is an offensive buff that deals an attack that the opponent's armor cannot prevent.
- Resilience: The resilience proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of physical damage caused by an opponent.
- Rend: The rend proc is an offensive buff that increases the amount of physical damage dealt to an opponent.
- Retribution: The retribution proc is a direct damage proc that takes a percentage of damage received and deals it back to the opponent.
- Slayer: The slayer proc is an offensive buff that causes the opponent to take additional damage from physical weapons and other sources of physical damage.
For assistance in a battle, the zombie samurai can summon:
- Ninjas — 1–3 servants per battle
You may encounter the zombie samurai in:
The zombie samurai is the object of the Seppuku quest.
Vanquish a zombie samurai in battle, and you may occasionally discover that some of the following items have been left behind:
- 6 August 2010: The zombie samurai was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: