|Bound ice sword-style weapon|
|Proc:||Coldsnap level 2|
|Proc:||Curse level 1|
|Proc:||Frostbite level 4|
|Proc:||Nethershock level 3|
|Proc:||Spiritbane level 3|
|Cost:||2000 blood sapphires|
Hinder me? Thou fool. No living man may hinder me!
— The Witch-king
The wraith blade increases your chance to hit an opponent by 4%.
The wraith blade also increases your chance to make a critical hit on an opponent by 4%.
Sockets and gems
A wraith blade has a total of three sockets for gems:
The wraith blade weapon has the ability to deal between 43 and 63 ice damage against an opponent in each round of a battle.
The wraith blade weapon has the following procs associated with it:
- Coldsnap: The coldsnap proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal major ice damage against an opponent at the beginning of combat. Coldsnap is a level 2 proc on wraith blade.
- Curse: The curse proc is a disruptive buff that occasionally activates at the beginning of a battle. When it is active, curse reduces the opponent's rage and control for the entire battle. Curse is a level 1 proc on wraith blade.
- Frostbite: The frostbite proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal periodic ice damage against an opponent throughout the course of a battle. Frostbite is a level 4 proc on wraith blade.
- Nethershock: The nethershock proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal mystic damage over time (through the course of a battle) against an opponent. Nethershock is a level 3 proc on wraith blade.
- Spiritbane: The spiritbane proc is an offensive buff that can increase the amount of damage inflicted against ethereal creatures. Spiritbane is a level 3 proc on wraith blade.
You cannot trade or give a wraith blade to another player.
You can disenchant a wraith blade.
You can expect to receive between 50 and 80 blood rubies when you disenchant and destroy a wraith blade.
- 4 February 2011: The wraith blade weapon was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: