Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame.
— The War Doctor Steven Moffat
A Warforge Chest is a type of chest armor.
Sockets and gems
A Warforge Chest has a total of three socket for gems:
You must be at least level 131 to craft and use the warforge chest.
The Warforge Chest increase your maximum blood by 40.
The Warforge Chest increases your weapon damage by 1.
You have a chance to gain the following procs while wearing a Warforge Chest:
- Fireward: The fireward proc is a defensive buff that protects against fire damage dealt by an opponent.Fireward is a level 6 proc on a Warforge Chest.
- Deflection: The deflection proc is a defensive buff that reflects one hostile weapon attack back onto the opponent.
- Flame touch: The flame touch proc gives a chance to apply the burning effect to an opponent.
- Fireball: The fireball proc deals direct fire damage against the opponent. Fireball is a level 5 proc on a Warforge Chest.
- Flame wall: The flame wall proc gives the chance to dodge one regular attack from a burning target.
- Heal: The heal proc is a defensive buff that will over time heal a certain percentage of damage that has been dealt by an opponent. Heal is a level 4 proc on a Warforge Chest.
- Combustion: Combustion is a direct damage proc that gives a chance to deal major fire damage against an opponent at the beginning of a battle.Combustion is a level 4 proc on a Warforge Chest.
- Iceward: the iceward proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ice damage that an opponent can inflict.Iceward is a level 5 proc on a Warforge Chest.
- Dispel: The dispel proc is a defensive buff that once activated removes one periodic (damage over time) effect or one curse that an opponent has inflicted on the dispel user.
- Ignite: The ignite proc deals additional fire damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Ignite is a level 6 proc on a Warforge Chest.
- Nerves of steel: The nerves of steel proc reduces the amount of damage taken from psychic weapons and other sources of psychic damage.Nerves of steel is a level 5 proc on a Warforge Chest.
- Toughness: The toughness proc reduces incoming damage from vampiric creatures or from other players in PvP. Toughness is a level 3 proc on a Warforge Chest.
- Ancient blood: When it activates, the ancient blood proc is a direct healing defensive buff that increases the amount of blood being healed.Ancient blood is a level 4 proc on a Warforge Chest.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
A Warforge Chest chest armor can be combined with the following item to form the set Warforge Armour:
- 100 x Fel leather
- 200 x Hell cloth
- 250 x Devil steel
- 3 x Spark of dragonflame
- 10 x Hellfire spark
- 10 x Truesilver bar
- 1 x Orichalcum orb
- 750 x Admit One Ticket
- 2 x White Peacock Feather
- 30 x Golden papyrus scroll
- 100 x Withered dragonscale
- 50 x Dragonhide crafting mat
- 1 x Simple wooden totem
- 2 x Demon horn
You cannot trade or give a Warforge Chest to another player.
You cannot disenchant a Warforge Chest.
You cannot remove a Warforge Chest from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- 12 June 2017: The warforge chest chest armor was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: