|Proc:||Ignite level 3|
|Proc:||Backdraft level 4|
|Proc:||Toughness level 1|
|Proc:||Healing flames level 4|
|Proc:||Supernova level 3|
|Proc:||Terrorbane level 3|
Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame.
— The War Doctor Steven Moffat
A Warforge Belt is a type of belt.
Sockets and gems
A Warforge Belt has a total of two socket for gems:
You must be at least level 120 to craft and use the warforge belt.
The Warforge Belt increases your maximum blood by 55.
The Warforge Belt increases your chance to hit by 5%.
You have a chance to gain the following procs while wearing a Warforge Belt:
- Ignite: The ignite proc deals additional fire damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Ignite is a level 3 proc on a Warforge Belt.
- Backdraft: The backdraft proc is an end-of-combat proc that gives a chance to deal major fire damage against an opponent at the end of combat. Backdraft is a level 4 proc on a Warforge Belt.
- Deflection: The deflection proc is a defensive buff that reflects one hostile weapon attack back onto the opponent.
- Execute: The execute proc is an offensive buff that deals an attack that the opponent's armor cannot prevent.
- Toughness: The toughness proc reduces incoming damage from vampiric creatures or from other players in PvP. Toughness is a level 1 proc on a Warforge Belt.
- Healing flames: The healing flames proc is a defensive proc that heals blood periodically (over time) during the course of a battle.Healing flames is a level 4 proc on a Warforge Belt.
- Supernova: The supernova proc gives a chance to deal major fire damage at the end of combat against a burning opponent. Supernova is a level 3 proc on a Warforge Belt.
- Terrorbane: The terrorbane proc always adds additional damage to an abominable creature. Terrorbane is activated whenever an abominable creature is damaged. Terrorbane is a level 3 proc on a Warforge Belt.
A Warforge Belt belt can be combined with the following item to form the set Warforge Armour:
- 30 x Weathered moss
- 150 x Fel leather
- 150 x Hell cloth
- 100 x Broken fangs
- 1 x Ankh
- 3 x Demon horn
- 2 x White Peacock Feather
- 500 x Admit One ticket
You cannot trade or give a Warforge Belt to another player.
You cannot disenchant a Warforge Belt.
You cannot remove a Warforge Belt from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- 12 June 2017: The warforge belt belt was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: