|Bound physical dagger-style weapon|
|Proc:||Lifeleech level 2|
|Proc:||Necrosis level 1|
|Proc:||Rend level 2|
Her blood coursed through my veins sweeter than life itself.
And as it did,
Lestat's words made sense to me.
I knew peace only when I killed
and when I heard her heart in that terrible rhythm,
I knew again what peace could be.
The veinslicer increases your chances of hitting an opponent by 2%.
The veinslicer also increases your chances of making a critical hit on your opponent by 2%.
You must be at least level 30 and have at least 26 rage points to use the veinslicer.
Sockets and gems
A veinslicer has a total of one socket for gems:
The veinslicer has the ability to inflict between 22 and 31 physical damage on an opponent in each round of a battle.
The veinslicer has the following procs associated with it:
- Execute: The execute proc is an offensive buff that deals an attack that the opponent's armor cannot prevent.
- Lifeleech: The lifeleech proc is both an offensive buff and a defensive buff. When an opponent is hit with damage, the lifeleech proc sucks blood (life) from that opponent and uses the blood to heal. Lifeleech is a level 2 proc on veinslicer.
- Necrosis: The necrosis proc is an offensive buff that interferes with an opponent's ability to heal when it receives damage. Necrosis is a level 1 proc on veinslicer.
- Rend: The rend proc is an offensive buff that increases the amount of physical damage dealt to an opponent. Rend is a level 2 proc on veinslicer.
The veinslicer can occasionally be left behind as loot after you defeat one of the following in battle:
You cannot trade or give the veinslicer to another player.
You can disenchant the veinslicer.
You can expect to receive between 40 and 65 blood rubies when you disenchant and destroy the veinslicer.
- 6 August 2010: The veinslicer was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: