Vampiric powers are supernatural, unholy powers that you learn during your existence as a vampire.
Equipping vampiric powers
At any one time, you may have only two powers actively available.
If you have two vampiric powers selected, you must de-select one power before activating a new power.
De-selecting one power and replacing it with a second power immediately sends that second power into cooldown. Learn more about each vampiric power on its individual page.
Among the powers your vampire can acquire are:
Sorting and classifying
There are lots of ways to sort vampiric powers:
- by the amount of damage inflicted by each power at different user levels;
- by whether and what kind of damage they inflict;
- by the creature type their damage is primarily directed at;
- by whether they inflict immediate damage or damage over time;
- as defensive/protective/healing or as offensive/aggressive/attacking or as strategic/subtle/crafty powers;
- by PvP or PvE or PvB or even PvCB;
- by additional categories to be thought of later.
We have been or will be adding pages to show the majority of these categories and which powers fit where.
When you actively use a vampiric power's feat in a battle to affect its outcome, you must then allow the power to cooldown before using it again. Cooldowns can range from 30 to 60 minutes.
If you swap a new power into your setup, that power's feat goes immediately on cooldown.
Vampiric powers range from level 1 to 5. To initially learn a power, a player has to acquire and read one scroll of the same name as the power.
They then must read an additional number of scrolls to reach a higher level:
Power level Number of scrolls
to reach next level
required to use
1 10 1 2 25 11 3 50 21 4 100 31 5 150 51
Joker scrolls can be used as wildcards to make up the total number of scrolls required to advance a vampiric power to the next level.
You might also be interested in looking at: