Sun-Li was the favourite geisha of a shogun in the 14th century. His "gift" to her was the life a vampire. Shortly after that the shogun was found beheaded in his quarters.
Through the centuries Sun-Li is the mastermind behind the Triads and has found her way to Oldtown, where she stays hidden at the secret compartments of the Dancing Dragon restaurant.
|Vampiric geisha is a vampiric epic boss.|
The vampiric geisha can inflict shadow damage on its opponent.
The vampiric geisha has the following procs associated with it:
- Corruption: The corruption proc gives a chance to deal additional shadow damage over time against the opponent. Corruption is a level 2 proc on vampiric geisha.
- Deflection: The deflection proc is a defensive buff that reflects one hostile weapon attack back onto the opponent.
- Lifeleech: The lifeleech proc is both an offensive buff and a defensive buff. When an opponent is hit with damage, the lifeleech proc sucks blood (life) from that opponent and uses the blood to heal. Lifeleech is a level 3 proc on vampiric geisha.
- Seduction: Used at the beginning of combat, the seduction proc is a defensive buff that reduces the opponent's chances of making a critical hit during the battle. Seduction is a level 15 proc on vampiric geisha.
- Shadowcurse: The shadowcurse proc is an offensive buff that causes the opponent to take additional damage from shadow weapons and other sources of shadow damage. Shadowcurse is a level 2 proc on vampiric geisha.
The vampiric geisha is particularly vulnerable to holy damage.
For assistance in a battle, the vampiric geisha can summon:
- Ninjas — 1–3 servants per battle
You may encounter the vampiric geisha in:
Vanquish a vampiric geisha in battle, and you may occasionally discover that some of the following items have been left behind:
- 6 August 2010: The vampiric geisha was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: