Save the cheerleader, save the world!
— Hiro Nakamura
|a vampire cheerleader is a or an vampiric creature.|
The vampire cheerleader can inflict shadow damage on its opponent.
The vampire cheerleader may have the following procs available in battle:
- Confuse: The confuse proc is a disruptive buff that is gained at the beginning of combat and reduces an opponent's chances of hitting its target for the entire battle.
- Seduction: Used at the beginning of combat, the seduction proc is a defensive buff that reduces the opponent's chances of making a critical hit during the battle.
- Lifeleech: The lifeleech proc is both an offensive buff and a defensive buff. When an opponent is hit with damage, the lifeleech proc sucks blood (life) from that opponent and uses the blood to heal.
The vampire cheerleader is particularly vulnerable to holy damage.
You may encounter the vampire cheerleader in:
Vanquish a vampire cheerleader in battle, and you may occasionally discover that some of the following items have been left behind:
- 1 June 2010: The vampire cheerleader was included in the initial release of Chronicles of Blood.
- 22 July 2010: The image of the vampire cheerleader changed, switching from a blonde vampire cheerleader to the current dark-haired vampire cheerleader.
You might also be interested in looking at: