|Bound shadow staff-style weapon|
|Proc:||Corruption level 3|
|Proc:||Curse level 3|
|Proc:||Frostbite level 3|
|Proc:||Incinerate level 3|
|Proc:||Lifeleech level 3|
|Proc:||Tenacity level 2|
|Proc:||Heroism level 2|
The unholy trinity ncreases your chance to hit an opponent by 3%.
The unholy trinity also increases your chance to make a critical hit on an opponent by 3%.
The unholy trinity increases your chance to find loot from bosses by 2%.
The unholy trinity has the ability to deal between 36 and 56 shadow damage against an opponent in each round of a battle.
Using the unholy trinity will make your vampire vulnerable to damage from holy sources. Holy vulnerability is at level 1 for unholy trinity.
The unholy trinity has the following procs associated with it:
- Corruption: The corruption proc gives a chance to deal additional shadow damage over time against the opponent. Corruption is a level 3 proc on an unholy trinity.
- Curse: The curse proc is a disruptive buff that occasionally activates at the beginning of a battle. When it is active, curse reduces the opponent's rage and control for the entire battle. Curse is a level 3 proc on an unholy trinity.
- Frostbite: The frostbite proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal periodic ice damage against an opponent throughout the course of a battle. Frostbite is a level 3 proc on an unholy trinity.
- Incinerate: The incinerate proc is an offensive buff that periodically (over time during the course of a battle) causes additional fire damage to an opponent. Incinerate is a level 3 proc on an unholy trinity.
- Lifeleech: The lifeleech proc is both an offensive buff and a defensive buff. When an opponent is hit with damage, the lifeleech proc sucks blood (life) from that opponent and uses the blood to heal. Lifeleech is a level 3 proc on an unholy trinity.
- Heroism: The heroism proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to increase damage inflicted against epic bosses and coven bosses. Heroism is a level 2 proc on an unholy trinity.
- Tenacity: The tenacity proc is a defensive buff that gives a chance to reduce the damage taken from epic bosses and coven bosses. Tenacity is a level 2 proc on an unholy trinity.
Sockets and gems
A unholy trinity has a total of three sockets for gems:
To craft the unholy trinity you must collect and deliver to Soul trader the following:
You cannot trade or give the unholy trinity to another player.
You can disenchant the unholy trinity.
You can expect to receive between 90 and 110 blood rubies when you disenchant and destroy the unholy trinity.
- 6 September 2010: The unholy trinity was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: