|Bound head armor|
|Absorbs:||10 – 12 damage|
|Proc:||Rend level 7|
|Proc:||Ascendance level 1|
|Proc:||Cruelty level 3|
|Proc:||Mystic resistance level 4|
|Proc:||Inoculation level 4|
There are things roaming around inside my head as clever as Theseus in the Labyrinth.
It's just that nobody ever gave them the necessary piece of string,
so they'll never find their way out.
— Geraldine McCaughrean
Theseus Helmet is a bound Head armor.
You must be at least level 142 to use the theseus helmet.
The theseus helmet can absorb between 10 and 12 damage in each round of a battle.
Theseus Helmet increases your maximum blood by 300.
Theseus Helmet increases your chance to resist hostile procs by 4%.
Sockets and gems
Theseus Helmet has a total of two sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the theseus helmet:
- Ambush: The ambush proc causes the opponent to forfeit their next attack.
- Rend: The rend proc is an offensive buff that increases the amount of physical damage dealt to an opponent. Rend is a level 7 proc on the theseus helmet.
- Ascendance: The ascendance proc is an offensive proc that gives a chance to increase rage and control for the remainder of the combat. Ascendance activates only at the beginning of a combat round. Ascendance is a level 1 proc on the theseus helmet.
- Cruelty: The cruelty proc is an offensive buff that always deals additional physical damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Cruelty is a level 3 proc on the theseus helmet.
- Mystic resistance: The mystic resistance proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of damage received from mystic weapons and other sources of damage. Mystic resistance is a level 4 proc on the theseus helmet.
- Inoculation: The inoculation proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of toxic damage received from an opponent. Inoculation is a level 4 proc on the theseus helmet.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Illumination: The illumination proc gives a chance to cancel an opponent's void.
The theseus helmet can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the Titan slayer set:
When two or more set items are used together, your entire setup receives an additional bonus. See the Titan slayer page for more information about those bonuses.
You must craft the theseus helmet with the assistance of the Crazy hermit, the local merchant in the Dark forest meadow nightmare mode.
To craft the theseus helmet you must collect and deliver to the Crazy hermit the following crafting materials:
||Simple wooden totem|
You cannot trade or give the theseus helmet to another player.
You cannot disenchant the theseus helmet.
You cannot remove the theseus helmet from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Theseus Helmet was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: