Little is known about that thing called the blobber. It could be a demon, a freak of nature, a failed experiment or even an alien. Just one thing is sure: It devours all kind of biomatter and should never escape the red sector.
|The blobber is a xeno epic boss.|
The blobber can inflict toxic damage on its opponent.
The blobber may have the following procs available in battle:
- Blood fever: The blood fever proc can deal toxic damage over time against an opponent.
- Confuse: The confuse proc is a disruptive buff that is gained at the beginning of combat and reduces an opponent's chances of hitting its target for the entire battle.
- Iceblast: The iceblast proc deals extra direct ice damage against an opponent whenever any damage is dealt against that opponent.
- Lifeleech: The lifeleech proc is both an offensive buff and a defensive buff. When an opponent is hit with damage, the lifeleech proc sucks blood (life) from that opponent and uses the blood to heal.
- Poisoncurse: The poisoncurse proc is an offensive buff that causes an opponent to take additional damage from toxic weapons and other sources of toxic damage.
- Trample: The trample proc is both an offensive buff and a defensive buff that is occasionally activated at the beginning of combat. When it is activated, it eliminates one of the opponent's servants for the entire battle.
The blobber can summon the following creatures to battle on its behalf:
You may encounter the blobber in:
Vanquish the blobber in battle, and you may occasionally discover that some of the following items have been left behind:
You might also be interested in looking at: