|Proc:||Ancient blood level 4|
|Proc:||Blood infusion level x|
|Proc:||Confuse level 20|
|Proc:||Curse level 5|
|Proc:||Dispel level x|
|Proc:||Disrupt level 1|
|Proc:||Heal level x|
|Proc:||Inoculation level 10|
|Proc:||Nethershock level 3|
|Proc:||Parasitism level x|
|Proc:||Resilience level 20|
|Proc:||Seduction level 20|
Unlike other ghosts, temptress ghosts try to seduce visitors rather than scare them. If only they were not invisible most of the time ...
|A temptress is an ethereal creature.|
The temptress can inflict mystic damage on its opponent.
The temptress may gain the following procs during a battle:
- Ancient blood: When it activates, the ancient blood proc is a direct healing defensive buff that increases the amount of blood being healed. Ancient blood is a level 4 proc on the temptress.
- Blood infusion: The blood infusion proc is a healing over time proc that gives a chance of restoring lost blood in every round of a battle. Blood infusion is a level x proc on the temptress.
- Confuse: The confuse proc is a disruptive buff that is gained at the beginning of combat and reduces an opponent's chances of hitting its target for the entire battle. Confuse is a level 20 proc on the temptress.
- Curse: The curse proc is a disruptive buff that occasionally activates at the beginning of a battle. When it is active, curse reduces the opponent's rage and control for the entire battle. Curse is a level 5 proc on the temptress.
- Dispel: The dispel proc is a defensive buff that once activated removes one periodic (damage over time) effect or one curse that an opponent has inflicted on the dispel user. Dispel is a level x proc on the temptress.
- Disrupt: The disrupt proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to remove a buff from the opposing player in every combat round. Disrupt is a level 1 proc on the temptress.
- Heal: The heal proc is a defensive buff that will over time heal a certain percentage of damage that has been dealt by an opponent. Heal is a level x proc on the temptress.
- Inoculation: The inoculation proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of toxic damage received from an opponent. Inoculation is a level 10 proc on the temptress.
- Nethershock: The nethershock proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal mystic damage over time (through the course of a battle) against an opponent. Nethershock is a level 3 proc on the temptress.
- Parasitism: The parasitism proc gives a chance to periodically transfer blood from your opponent to you. Parasitism is a level x proc on the temptress.
- Resilience: The resilience proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of physical damage caused by an opponent. Resilience is a level 20 proc on the temptress.
- Seduction: Used at the beginning of combat, the seduction proc is a defensive buff that reduces the opponent's chances of making a critical hit during the battle. Seduction is a level 20 proc on the temptress.
The temptress can summon the following creatures to battle on its behalf:
You can only encounter the temptress in:
Vanquish a temptress in battle, and you may occasionally discover that some of the following items have been left behind:
- 4 February 2011: The temptress was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: