Swarm of scarabs
|Swarm of scarabs|
Scarabs are aggressive beetles that can eat their way through almost all organic matter, especially flesh.
|an swarm of scarabs is a or an abominable creature.|
The swarm of scarabs can inflict toxic damage on its opponent.
The swarm of scarabs may gain the following procs during a battle:
- Blood fever: The blood fever proc can deal toxic damage over time against an opponent.
- Blur: The blur proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ballistic damage received from an opponent.
- Confuse: The confuse proc is a disruptive buff that is gained at the beginning of combat and reduces an opponent's chances of hitting its target for the entire battle.
- Inoculation: The inoculation proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of toxic damage received from an opponent.
- Outbreak: Outbreak is a direct damage proc that gives a chance to deal major toxic damage against an opponent at the beginning of a battle.
- Rend: The rend proc is an offensive buff that increases the amount of physical damage dealt to an opponent.
The swarm of scarabs can summon the following creatures to battle on its behalf:
- Other swarm of scarabs
The swarm of scarabs can be summoned to a battle as a servant by:
You can encounter the swarm of scarabs in:
Vanquish a swarm of scarabs in battle, and you may occasionally discover that some of the following items have been left behind:
- 17 November 2010: The swarm of scarabs creature was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: