Slime monsters seem to stem from the toxic waste that is covering most parts of the industrial complex. These creatures are not sentient, but nevertheless are dangerous to men and vampires alike due to their toxic nature.
|an slime monster is a or an abominable creature.|
A slime monster can inflict toxic damage on its opponent.
The slime monster may gain the following procs for a battle:
- Blood fever: The blood fever proc can deal toxic damage over time against an opponent. Blood fever is a level 3 proc on slime monster.
- Blood infusion: The blood infusion proc is a healing over time proc that gives a chance of restoring lost blood in every round of a battle. Blood infusion is a level 2 proc on slime monster.
- Blur: The blur proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ballistic damage received from an opponent. Blur is a level 2 proc on slime monster.
- Inoculation: The inoculation proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of toxic damage received from an opponent. Inoculation is a level 3 proc on slime monster.
- Resilience: The resilience proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of physical damage caused by an opponent. Resilience is a level 2 proc on slime monster.
A slime monster can summon the following creatures to battle on its behalf:
- Additional slime monsters — 1–3 servants per battle
A slime monster is particularly vulnerable to ice damage.
You may encounter a slime monster in:
Vanquish a slime monster in battle, and you may occasionally discover that some of the following items have been left behind:
- 1 July 2010: The Slime monster was added to Chronicles of Blood
You might also be interested in looking at: