Sinister witches are as evil as all the other witches in the "Fields of the Dead". Don't be fooled by their pretty faces or miniskirts, it's just a defensive tactic.
|A sinister witch is a corrupted creature.|
The sinister witch can inflict shadow damage on its opponent.
The sinister witch may gain the following procs during a battle:
- Corruption: The corruption proc gives a chance to deal additional shadow damage over time against the opponent.
- Curse: The curse proc is a disruptive buff that occasionally activates at the beginning of a battle. When it is active, curse reduces the opponent's rage and control for the entire battle.
- Disrupt: The disrupt proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to remove a buff from the opposing player in every combat round.
- Mystic resistance: The mystic resistance proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of damage received from mystic weapons and other sources of damage.
- Netherbolt: The netherbolt proc deals additional mystic damage against an opponent whenever that opponent takes any other damage.
- Manacurse: The manacurse proc is an offensive buff that causes an opponent to take additional damage from mystic weapons and other sources of mystic damage.
- Nethershock: The nethershock proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal mystic damage over time (through the course of a battle) against an opponent.
- Nightward: The nightward proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of shadow damage inflicted by an opponent.
- Spellbreaker: The spellbreaker proc is a disruptive proc that gives a chance to prevent an opponent from gaining any feats or procs for one combat round.
The sinister witch can be summoned to a battle as a servant of any coven boss.
The sinister witch can summon the following creatures to battle on its behalf:
Vanquish a sinister witch in battle, and you may occasionally discover that some of the following items have been left behind as loot:
- 20 March 2012: The sinister witch was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: