To initially learn a vampiric power, a player has to find and read (use) one scroll of the same name as the power.
Players must then collect additional scrolls of the same name to increase the level of the vampiric power.
To level the vampiric power up, the player needs to find and read an increased number of the same scroll at each level:
- To level a power up from level 1 to level 2: 10 scrolls
- To level a power up from level 2 to level 3: 25 scrolls
- To level a power up from level 3 to level 4: 50 scrolls
- To level a power up from level 4 to level 5: 150 scrolls
Unwanted scrolls can be destroyed by disenchanting (variable number of blood rubies), scrapping (100 creds each) or gifted and traded, depending on the specific scroll.
A Joker scroll is a wildcard and can be used to replace one of the scrolls required to help level up any power that the player already knows.
Scrolls can be sorted according to many different criteria. A first set of criteria is shown below; all categories are sortable.
Trading and disenchantment
Trading and disenchantment status for each scroll is shown below:
- 1 June 2010: Scrolls were included in the initial release of Chronicles of Blood
You might also be interested in looking at: