Scarlet vampire mask
|Scarlet vampire mask|
|Bound head armor|
|Absorbs:||10 – 12 damage|
|Proc:||Heroism level 3|
|Proc:||Syphon blood level 5|
|Proc:||Combustion level 4|
|Proc:||Fireball level 7|
|Proc:||Ignite level 2|
|Proc:||Tenacity level 3|
|Proc:||Blood infusion level 5|
Don't you know that a midnight hour comes when everyone has to take off his mask
Do you think life always lets itself be trifled with
Do you think you can sneak off a little before midnight to escape this
— Søren Kierkegaard
Scarlet Vampire Mask is a bound head armor.
You must be at least level 142 to use the scarlet vampire mask.
The scarlet vampire mask can absorb between 10 and 12 damage in each round of a battle.
Scarlet Vampire Mask increases your maximum blood by 300.
Scarlet Vampire Mask increases your weapon damage by 5.
Sockets and gems
Scarlet Vampire Mask has a total of two sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the scarlet vampire mask:
- Heroism: The heroism proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to increase damage inflicted against epic bosses and coven bosses. Heroism is a level 3 proc on the scarlet vampire mask.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Syphon blood: The syphon blood proc gives a chance to transfer a major amount of blood from the opponent at the beginning of combat. Syphon blood is a level 5 proc on the scarlet vampire mask.
- Combustion: Combustion is a direct damage proc that gives a chance to deal major fire damage against an opponent at the beginning of a battle. Combustion is a level 4 proc on the scarlet vampire mask.
- Fireball: The fireball proc deals direct fire damage against the opponent. Fireball is a level 7 proc on the scarlet vampire mask.
- Ignite: The ignite proc deals additional fire damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Ignite is a level 2 proc on the scarlet vampire mask.
- Tenacity: The tenacity proc is a defensive buff that gives a chance to reduce the damage taken from epic bosses and coven bosses. Tenacity is a level 3 proc on the scarlet vampire mask.
- Blood infusion: The blood infusion proc is a healing over time proc that gives a chance of restoring lost blood in every round of a battle. Blood infusion is a level 5 proc on the scarlet vampire mask.
The scarlet vampire mask can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the Scarlet vampire set:
When two or more set items are used together, your entire setup receives an additional bonus. See the Scarlet vampire page for more information about those bonuses.
You must craft the scarlet vampire mask with the assistance of the Crazy hermit, the local merchant in the Dark forest meadow nightmare mode.
||Blue gryphon feather|
You cannot trade or give the scarlet vampire mask to another player.
You cannot disenchant the scarlet vampire mask.
You cannot remove the scarlet vampire mask from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Scarlet Vampire Mask was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: