Scarlet vampire gloves
|Scarlet vampire gloves|
|Bound hand armor|
|Absorbs:||9 – 11 damage|
|Proc:||Tenacity level 3|
|Proc:||Ancient blood level 2|
|Proc:||Ignite level 2|
|Proc:||Supernova level 4|
|Proc:||Heroism level 3|
|Proc:||Flashburn level 5|
Put your iron hand in a velvet glove.
— Napoléon Bonaparte
Scarlet Vampire Gloves is a bound hand armor.
You must be at least level 147 to use the scarlet vampire gloves.
The scarlet vampire gloves can absorb between 9 and 11 damage in each round of a battle.
Scarlet Vampire Gloves increases your maximum blood by 200.
Scarlet Vampire Gloves increases your critical hit chance by 5%
Sockets and gems
Scarlet Vampire Gloves has a total of two sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the scarlet vampire gloves:
- Tenacity: The tenacity proc is a defensive buff that gives a chance to reduce the damage taken from epic bosses and coven bosses. Tenacity is a level 3 proc on the scarlet vampire gloves.
- Execute: The execute proc is an offensive buff that deals an attack that the opponent's armor cannot prevent.
- Flame wall: The flame wall proc gives the chance to dodge one regular attack from a burning target.
- Flame touch: The flame touch proc gives a chance to apply the burning effect to an opponent.
- Ancient blood: When it activates, the ancient blood proc is a direct healing defensive buff that increases the amount of blood being healed. Ancient blood is a level 2 proc on the scarlet vampire gloves.
- Ignite: The ignite proc deals additional fire damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Ignite is a level 2 proc on the scarlet vampire gloves.
- Supernova: The supernova proc gives a chance to deal major fire damage at the end of combat against a burning opponent. Supernova is a level 4 proc on the scarlet vampire gloves.
- Heroism: The heroism proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to increase damage inflicted against epic bosses and coven bosses. Heroism is a level 3 proc on the scarlet vampire gloves.
- Flashburn: The flashburn proc gives a chance to deal periodic fire damage against a burning opponent at the beginning of a combat round. Flashburn is a level 5 proc on the scarlet vampire gloves.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
The scarlet vampire gloves can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the Scarlet vampire set:
When two or more set items are used together, your entire setup receives an additional bonus. See the Scarlet vampire page for more information about those bonuses.
You must craft the scarlet vampire gloves with the assistance of the Crazy hermit, the local merchant in the Dark forest meadow nightmare mode.
||Golden gryphon feather|
You cannot trade or give the scarlet vampire gloves to another player.
You cannot disenchant the scarlet vampire gloves.
You cannot remove the scarlet vampire gloves from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Scarlet Vampire Gloves was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: