Scarlet vampire boots
|Scarlet vampire boots|
|Absorbs:||9 – 11 damage|
|Proc:||Ignite level 2|
|Proc:||Incinerate level 8|
|Proc:||Ancient blood level 2|
|Proc:||Heroism level 3|
|Proc:||Tenacity level 3|
|Proc:||Backdraft level 4|
Now, I came to everyone else’s rescue.
Screw the knights in shining armor.
This beauty of the night came to your rescue with pointed fangs and skintight leather then,
as a thank-you,
sucked your blood in payment.
— Eve Langlais
Scarlet Vampire Boots is a bound boots.
You must be at least level 144 to use the scarlet vampire boots.
The scarlet vampire boots can absorb between 9 and 11 damage in each round of a battle.
Scarlet Vampire Boots increases your maximum blood by 200.
Scarlet Vampire Boots increases your chance to critically hit by 10%.
Scarlet Vampire Boots enables your bloodlust to regenerate 15 seconds faster.
Sockets and gems
a Scarlet Vampire Boots has a total of two sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the scarlet vampire boots:
- Evasion: The evasion proc is a defensive buff that once activated causes the user to avoid an opponent's attack for one round.
- Ignite: The ignite proc deals additional fire damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Ignite is a level 2 proc on the scarlet vampire boots.
- Incinerate: The incinerate proc is an offensive buff that periodically (over time during the course of a battle) causes additional fire damage to an opponent. Incinerate is a level 8 proc on the scarlet vampire boots.
- Ancient blood: When it activates, the ancient blood proc is a direct healing defensive buff that increases the amount of blood being healed. Ancient blood is a level 2 proc on the scarlet vampire boots.
- Dispel: The dispel proc is a defensive buff that once activated removes one periodic (damage over time) effect or one curse that an opponent has inflicted on the dispel user.
- Attunement: The attunement proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to reset the cooldown of a vampiric power.
- Trample: The trample proc is both an offensive buff and a defensive buff that is occasionally activated at the beginning of combat. When it is activated, it eliminates one of the opponent's servants for the entire battle.
- Heroism: The heroism proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to increase damage inflicted against epic bosses and coven bosses. Heroism is a level 3 proc on the scarlet vampire boots.
- Tenacity: The tenacity proc is a defensive buff that gives a chance to reduce the damage taken from epic bosses and coven bosses. Tenacity is a level 3 proc on the scarlet vampire boots.
- Backdraft: The backdraft proc is an end-of-combat proc that gives a chance to deal major fire damage against an opponent at the end of combat. Backdraft is a level 4 proc on the scarlet vampire boots.
A pair of scarlet vampire boots can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the Scarlet vampire set:
When two or more set items are used together, your entire setup receives an additional bonus. See the Scarlet vampire page for more information about those bonuses.
You must craft the scarlet vampire boots with the assistance of the Crazy hermit, the local merchant in the Dark forest meadow nightmare mode.
||Green gryphon feather|
You cannot trade or give the scarlet vampire boots to another player.
You cannot disenchant the scarlet vampire boots.
You cannot remove the scarlet vampire boots from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Scarlet Vampire Boots was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: