Scarlet vampire armor
|Scarlet vampire armor|
|Bound chest armor|
|Absorbs:||65 – 75 damage|
|Proc:||Ignite level 3|
|Proc:||Heroism level 6|
|Proc:||Ascendance level 4|
|Proc:||Ancient blood level 3|
|Proc:||Lifeleech level 5|
|Proc:||Tenacity level 6|
|Proc:||Eruption level 5|
|Proc:||Healing flames level 5|
The clock struck eleven and cat the vampire huntress was on the loose,
except my battle armor was a push-up bra, curled hair, and a short dress.
Yeah, it was a dirty job, but I was going to do it.
Come one, come all, bloodsuckers! Bar’s open!
— Jeaniene Frost
Scarlet vampire armor is a bound chest armor.
You must be at least level 145 to use the scarlet vampire armor.
The scarlet vampire armor can absorb between 65 and 75 damage in each round of a battle.
Scarlet vampire armor increases your maximum blood by 350.
Scarlet vampire armor increases your chance to hit by 10%
Sockets and gems
Scarlet vampire armor has a total of three sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the scarlet vampire armor:
- Deflection: The deflection proc is a defensive buff that reflects one hostile weapon attack back onto the opponent.
- Ignite: The ignite proc deals additional fire damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Ignite is a level 3 proc on the scarlet vampire armor.
- Spellbreaker: The spellbreaker proc is a disruptive proc that gives a chance to prevent an opponent from gaining any feats or procs for one combat round.
- Flame touch: The flame touch proc gives a chance to apply the burning effect to an opponent.
- Heroism: The heroism proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to increase damage inflicted against epic bosses and coven bosses. Heroism is a level 6 proc on the scarlet vampire armor.
- Brothers-in-arms: The brothers-in-arms proc gives a chance to assist another vampire in a coven boss fight.
- Ascendance: The ascendance proc is an offensive proc that gives a chance to increase rage and control for the remainder of the combat. Ascendance activates only at the beginning of a combat round. Ascendance is a level 4 proc on the scarlet vampire armor.
- Ancient blood: When it activates, the ancient blood proc is a direct healing defensive buff that increases the amount of blood being healed. Ancient blood is a level 3 proc on the scarlet vampire armor.
- Lifeleech: The lifeleech proc is both an offensive buff and a defensive buff. When an opponent is hit with damage, the lifeleech proc sucks blood (life) from that opponent and uses the blood to heal. Lifeleech is a level 5 proc on the scarlet vampire armor.
- Tenacity: The tenacity proc is a defensive buff that gives a chance to reduce the damage taken from epic bosses and coven bosses. Tenacity is a level 6 proc on the scarlet vampire armor.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Evasion: The evasion proc is a defensive buff that once activated causes the user to avoid an opponent's attack for one round.
- Eruption: The eruption proc gives a chance to deal additional fire burst damage against a burning opponent. Eruption is a level 5 proc on the scarlet vampire armor.
- Healing flames: The healing flames proc is a defensive proc that heals blood periodically (over time) during the course of a battle. Healing flames is a level 5 proc on the scarlet vampire armor.
The scarlet vampire armor can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the Scarlet vampire set:
When two or more set items are used together, your entire setup receives an additional bonus. See the Scarlet vampire page for more information about those bonuses.
You must craft the scarlet vampire armor with the assistance of the Crazy hermit, the local merchant in the Dark forest meadow nightmare mode.
||Red gryphon feather|
You cannot trade or give the scarlet vampire armor to another player.
You cannot disenchant the scarlet vampire armor.
You cannot remove the scarlet vampire armor from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Scarlet vampire armor was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: