Scarecrows are meant to scare away the ravens, but it looks like the demonic influence of the ravens has been transferred into the scarecrows. Some farmers swear that they have seen them walking the Field of the dead, but strangely these farmers end all up dead a few days later.
|A scarecrow is an abominable creature.|
The level of the scarecrow varies based on your own level in the game.
Depending on your level, the scarecrow will behave like a slightly stronger than normal level 1, level 11, level 21, etc. creature.
|Your vampire's level||Scarecrow's level|
The scarecrow can inflict physical damage on an opponent.
The scarecrow occasionally has the following procs available to use against you or on its own behalf:
- Berserk: The berserk proc gives a chance to add additional direct physical damage whenever other damage is incurred by the opponent.
- Curse: The curse proc is a disruptive buff that occasionally activates at the beginning of a battle. When it is active, curse reduces the opponent's rage and control for the entire battle.
- Jinx: The jinx proc is a strategic/disruptive proc that increases the chances that an opponent will be more susceptible to damage from an environmental proc and that also increases the chances that the user of the jinx proc will be the beneficiary of any healing-related environmental proc.
- Void: The void proc disrupts a battle by preventing an opponent from using any feats.
The scarecrow is vulnerable to fire sources of damage.
Initially, you could only encounter the scarecrow creature in the field of the dead.
Vanquish a scarecrow in battle, and you may occasionally discover that one or more of the following items have been left behind as loot:
- 28 October 2010: The scarecrow was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: