|Proc:||Blur level 6|
|Proc:||Necrosis level 3|
|Proc:||Nightward level 4|
|Proc:||Rend level 5|
Sand skeletons were raised from the bones of ancient Egyptian warriors whose remains have been brought to the desert. Many of them still fight with their traditional weapon and armor.
|an sand skeleton is a or an undead creature.|
The sand skeleton can inflict physical damage on its opponent.
The sand skeleton may gain the following procs during a battle:
- Blur: The blur proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ballistic damage received from an opponent. Blur is a level 6 proc on sand skeleton.
- Deflection: The deflection proc is a defensive buff that reflects one hostile weapon attack back onto the opponent.
- Execute: The execute proc is an offensive buff that deals an attack that the opponent's armor cannot prevent.
- Necrosis: The necrosis proc is an offensive buff that interferes with an opponent's ability to heal when it receives damage. Necrosis is a level 3 proc on sand skeleton.
- Nightward: The nightward proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of shadow damage inflicted by an opponent. Nightward is a level 4 proc on sand skeleton.
- Rend: The rend proc is an offensive buff that increases the amount of physical damage dealt to an opponent. Rend is a level 5 proc on sand skeleton.
The sand skeleton is particularly vulnerable to holy damage.
You can encounter the sand skeleton only in:
Vanquish a sand skeleton in battle, and you may occasionally discover that some of the following items have been left behind:
- 17 November 2010: The sand skeleton was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: