Robes of Seth
|Robes of Seth|
|Bound chest armor|
|Proc:||Ancient blood level 1|
|Proc:||Corruption level 3|
|Proc:||Damnation level 1|
|Proc:||Nightward level 1|
Sometimes fate is like a small sandstorm that keeps changing directions.
— Haruki Murakami
The robes of seth is body armor.
You must be at least level 67 and have at least 44 control points to craft and use the robes of Seth.
Sockets and gems
A robes of seth has a total of one socket for gems:
The robes of Seth can absorb between 24 and 33 damage in each round of a battle.
The robes of Seth has the following procs associated with it:
- Ancient blood: When it activates, the ancient blood proc is a direct healing defensive buff that increases the amount of blood being healed. Ancient blood is a level 1 proc on the robes of Seth.
- Corruption: The corruption proc gives a chance to deal additional shadow damage over time against the opponent. Corruption is a level 3 proc on the robes of Seth.
- Damnation: The damnation proc is a direct damage proc that deals additional shadow damage against an opponent each time it is damaged. Damnation is a level 1 proc on the robes of Seth.
- Nightward: The nightward proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of shadow damage inflicted by an opponent. Nightward is a level 1 proc on the robes of Seth.
Collect the following items to craft the robes of Seth:
You cannot trade or give the robes of Seth to another player.
You can disenchant the robes of Seth.
You can expect to receive between 35 and 50 blood rubies when you disenchant and destroy the robes of Seth.
- 17 November 2010: The robes of Seth chest armor was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: