These unfortunate, but also deadly, creatures are the first batch of an experiment that tries to combine the DNA of lizards and humans. The goal is to produce brainless killing machines with the ability to regenerate damaged tissue or even severed limbs.
|Reptilian supersoldier is an abominable epic boss.|
Defeating 15 reptilian supersoldiers earns one talent point.
The reptilian supersoldier can inflict physical damage on its opponent.
The reptilian supersoldier has the following procs associated with it:
- Cruelty: The cruelty proc is an offensive buff that always deals additional physical damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Cruelty is a level 2 proc on reptilian supersoldier.
- Envenom: The envenom proc gives a chance to deal extra toxic damage against an opponent. Envenom is a level 4 proc on reptilian supersoldier.
- Heal: The heal proc is a defensive buff that will over time heal a certain percentage of damage that has been dealt by an opponent. Heal is a level 3 proc on reptilian supersoldier.
- Infection: Infection is an offensive buff that always increases the amount of toxic damage dealt to an opponent. Infection is a level 2 proc on reptilian supersoldier.
- Rend: The rend proc is an offensive buff that increases the amount of physical damage dealt to an opponent. Rend is a level 4 proc on reptilian supersoldier.
The reptilian supersoldier can summon the following creatures to battle on its behalf:
- Mutants (1–3)
You may encounter the reptilian supersoldier in:
Vanquish a reptilian supersoldier in battle, and you may occasionally discover that some of the following items have been left behind:
- 9 August 2010: The reptilian supersoldier was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: