|Bound electric staff-style weapon|
|Proc:||Discharge level 4|
|Proc:||Glitch level 3|
|Proc:||Shock level 4|
|Proc:||Stormcurse level 2|
|Proc:||Techbane level 2|
|Proc:||Thunderbolt level 2|
|Cost:||1000 blood sapphires|
What have you done?
— Lord Rayden
A rayden staff increases your chance of hitting an opponent by 4%.
A rayden staff also increases your chance of making a critical hit on an opponent by 3%.
You must be at least level 81 and have at least 55 control points to purchase and use a rayden staff.
Sockets and gems
The rayden staff has a total of two sockets for gems:
The rayden staff weapon has the ability to deal between 44 and 64 electric damage against an opponent in each round of a battle.
The rayden staff weapon has the following procs associated with it:
- Discharge: The discharge proc gives a chance to deal direct electric damage against an opponent. Discharge is a level 4 proc on a rayden staff.
- Glitch: The glitch proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal additional periodic electric damage against techno creatures. Glitch is a level 3 proc on a rayden staff.
- Shock: The shock proc is a damage over time offensive buff that is activated each time damage is inflicted on an opponent. The shock proc then inflicts a small amount of additional electric damage on the opponent. Shock is a level 4 proc on a rayden staff.
- Stormcurse: The stormcurse proc is an offensive buff that causes the opponent to take additional damage from electric sources. Stormcurse is a level 2 proc on a rayden staff.
- Techbane: The techbane proc is an offensive buff that can increase the damage dealt in battle against techno creatures. Techbane is a level 2 proc on a rayden staff.
- Thunderbolt: The thunderbolt proc gives a chance to deal major electric damage at the beginning of a battle. Thunderbolt is a level 2 proc on a rayden staff.
The rayden staff can be combined with the following item to form the set Asgard's pride.
Chest (body) armor Thunderprince jerkin
You cannot trade or give a rayden staff to another player.
You can disenchant a rayden staff.
You can expect to receive between 40 and 70 blood rubies when you disenchant and destroy a rayden staff.
- 20 July 2011: The rayden staff weapon was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: