|Passive attack chance:||5%|
What this grim, ungainly, ghastly, gaunt and ominous bird of yore
Meant in croaking "Nevermore."?
— Edgar Allan Poe
The raven familiar servant increases your chance of finding PvE loot by 2%.
The raven familiar servant increases your chance of finding artifacts by 2%.
- The raven familiar uses 4 units of bloodlust per attack.
- The raven familiar has a 3% chance of intercepting an opponent's attack on you.
- The raven familiar has a 5% chance of making a passive attack on an opponent when you are attacked during PvP.
When you are at level 1, a raven familiar can inflict between 6 and 7 physical damage on an opponent in a battle.
For more information about the amount of damage the raven familiar can inflict at different levels, see the servant damage comparisons table.
The raven familiar servant's increased chance of finding PvE loot is counted when it is a primary servant and when it is a secondary servant.
- 1 June 2010: The raven familiar servant was included in the initial release of Chronicles of Blood.
- 18 June 2018: the chance to find artifacts was added to the raven familiar servant's abilities.
You might also be interested in looking at: