|Proc:||Shadowcurse level 2|
|Proc:||Envenom level 2|
|Proc:||Nightfall level 2|
|Proc:||Infection level 1|
|Proc:||Poisoncurse level 2|
Just an ordinary gas cloud.
But watch out,
because that's no ordinary gas cloud!
— Professor Putricide
Plaguecube-in-a-jar is a bound accessory.
You must be at least level 75 and have at least 36 control points to use the plaguecube-in-a-jar.
Plaguecube-in-a-jar increases your critical hit chance by 1%.
Plaguecube-in-a-jar increases your maximum blood by 100.
Sockets and gems
a Plaguecube-in-a-jar has a total of one socket for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the plaguecube-in-a-jar:
- Shadowcurse: The shadowcurse proc is an offensive buff that causes the opponent to take additional damage from shadow weapons and other sources of shadow damage. Shadowcurse is a level 2 proc on a plaguecube-in-a-jar.
- Envenom: The envenom proc gives a chance to deal extra toxic damage against an opponent. Envenom is a level 2 proc on a plaguecube-in-a-jar.
- Nightfall: The nightfall proc is an offensive buff that is activated when damage is caused to an opponent. Nightfall then causes additional shadow damage to that opponent. Nightfall is a level 2 proc on a plaguecube-in-a-jar.
- Infection: Infection is an offensive buff that always increases the amount of toxic damage dealt to an opponent. Infection is a level 1 proc on a plaguecube-in-a-jar.
- Poisoncurse: The poisoncurse proc is an offensive buff that causes an opponent to take additional damage from toxic weapons and other sources of toxic damage. Poisoncurse is a level 2 proc on a plaguecube-in-a-jar.
You must craft the plaguecube-in-a-jar with the assistance of the Crazy hermit, the local merchant in the Darkcrawler caverns.
The Plaguecube-in-a-jar can be used to craft another, more advanced accessory, the Deathcube-in-a-jar.
To craft the plaguecube-in-a-jar you must collect and deliver to the Crazy hermit the following crafting materials:
||Blob in a jar|
You cannot trade or give a plaguecube-in-a-jar to another player.
You cannot disenchant a plaguecube-in-a-jar.
You cannot remove a plaguecube-in-a-jar from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Plaguecube-in-a-jar was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: