|Bound chest armor|
|Proc:||Demonward level 2|
|Proc:||Fireward level 4|
|Proc:||Ignite level 1|
|Proc:||Incinerate level 3|
I am fire and life incarnate!
Now and forever — I am Phoenix!
— Jean Grey
The phoenix robe increases your maximum blood by 160 when you have the phoenix robe in your active setup.
Sockets and gems
A phoenix robe has a total of one socket for gems:
The phoenix robe can absorb between 25 and 30 damage in each round of a battle.
The phoenix robe has the following procs associated with it:
- Demonward: The demonward proc is a defensive buff that can decrease the amount of damage you would otherwise take from demonic creatures during a battle. Demonward is a level 2 proc on phoenix robe.
- Fireward: The fireward proc is a defensive buff that protects against fire damage dealt by an opponent. Fireward is a level 4 proc on phoenix robe.
- Ignite: The ignite proc deals additional fire damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Ignite is a level 1 proc on phoenix robe.
- Incinerate: The incinerate proc is an offensive buff that periodically (over time during the course of a battle) causes additional fire damage to an opponent. Incinerate is a level 3 proc on phoenix robe.
Collect the following items to craft the phoenix robe:
You cannot trade or give the phoenix robe to another player.
You can disenchant the phoenix robe.
You can expect to receive between xx and yy blood rubies when you disenchant and destroy the phoenix robe.
- 6 September 2010: The phoenix robe was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: