|Proc:||Heal level 3|
|Proc:||Thin blood level 4|
|Proc:||Cruelty level 2|
|Proc:||Ascendance level 1|
|Proc:||Fireward level 4|
Andromeda was her favorite.
It was the story of a princess chained to the rocks and doomed to die,
only to be rescued by Perseus.
— Amy Bartelloni
Perseus Belt is a bound belt.
You must be at least level 145 to use the perseus belt.
Perseus Belt increases your maximum blood by 65.
Perseus Belt increases your chance to hit by 5%.
Sockets and gems
Perseus Belt has a total of two sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the perseus belt:
- Fury: The fury proc is a status effect proc that gives a chance to apply the cowering effect to an opponent.
- Spellbreaker: The spellbreaker proc is a disruptive proc that gives a chance to prevent an opponent from gaining any feats or procs for one combat round.
- Heal: The heal proc is a defensive buff that will over time heal a certain percentage of damage that has been dealt by an opponent. Heal is a level 3 proc on the perseus belt.
- Thin blood: The thin blood proc is an end-of-combat proc that gives a chance to deal major physical damage against an opponent at the end of combat. Thin blood is a level 4 proc on the perseus belt.
- Cruelty: The cruelty proc is an offensive buff that always deals additional physical damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Cruelty is a level 2 proc on the perseus belt.
- Ascendance: The ascendance proc is an offensive proc that gives a chance to increase rage and control for the remainder of the combat. Ascendance activates only at the beginning of a combat round. Ascendance is a level 1 proc on the perseus belt.
- Fireward: The fireward proc is a defensive buff that protects against fire damage dealt by an opponent. Fireward is a level 4 proc on the perseus belt.
The perseus belt can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the Titan slayer set:
When two or more set items are used together, your entire setup receives an additional bonus. See the Titan slayer page for more information about those bonuses.
You can only receive the perseus belt as a quest reward when you complete the following quest offered by the old witch, the local trainer in the Dark forest meadow nightmare mode.
- To Drink or Not To Drink
You cannot trade or give the perseus belt to another player.
You cannot disenchant the perseus belt.
You cannot remove the perseus belt from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Perseus Belt was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: