|Proc:||Lifeleech level 5|
|Proc:||Ancient blood level 3|
|Proc:||Regeneration level 3|
|Proc:||Healing flames level 3|
I wanted a guy like Orpheus.
Orpheus has gone through Tartarus to rescue his wife-that was love.
Hades probably didn't even know the meaning of the word love.
— Kaitlin Bevis
Orpheus tomb is a bound coffin.
You must be at least level 141 to use the orpheus tomb.
Orpheus tomb increases your maximum blood by 400.
Orpheus tomb increases your bloodlust by 36.
Orpheus tomb increases your chance to resist hostile procs by 5%.
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the orpheus tomb:
- Astral cleansing: The astral cleansing proc gives you a chance to remove all damage over time effects and curses from yourself.
- Lifeleech: The lifeleech proc is both an offensive buff and a defensive buff. When an opponent is hit with damage, the lifeleech proc sucks blood (life) from that opponent and uses the blood to heal. Lifeleech is a level 5 proc on the orpheus tomb.
- Ancient blood: When it activates, the ancient blood proc is a direct healing defensive buff that increases the amount of blood being healed. Ancient blood is a level 3 proc on the orpheus tomb.
- Spellbreaker: The spellbreaker proc is a disruptive proc that gives a chance to prevent an opponent from gaining any feats or procs for one combat round.
- Regeneration: Regeneration is a defensive buff that gives a chance to increase (heal) blood throughout the course of the battle. Regeneration is a level 3 proc on the orpheus tomb.
- Healing flames: The healing flames proc is a defensive proc that heals blood periodically (over time) during the course of a battle. Healing flames is a level 3 proc on the orpheus tomb.
- Evasion: The evasion proc is a defensive buff that once activated causes the user to avoid an opponent's attack for one round.
- Deflection: The deflection proc is a defensive buff that reflects one hostile weapon attack back onto the opponent.
You must craft the orpheus tomb with the assistance of the Crazy hermit, the local merchant in the Dark forest meadow nightmare mode.
To craft the orpheus tomb you must collect and deliver to the Crazy hermit the following crafting materials:
||Essence of the lost one|
||Spark of dragonflame|
You cannot trade or give the orpheus tomb to another player.
You cannot disenchant the orpheus tomb.
You cannot remove the orpheus tomb from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Orpheus tomb was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: