|Proc:||Jinx level 4|
|Proc:||Mystic resistance level 3|
|Proc:||Nethershock level 3|
|Proc:||Resilience level 5|
|Proc:||Riftstorm level 2|
|Proc:||Toughness level 2|
Sphinxes are famous for their riddles. They only attack when their opponents cannot solve them.
|An obsidian sphinx is an abominable creature.|
The obsidian sphinx can inflict mystic damage on its opponent.
The obsidian sphinx may gain the following procs during a battle:
- Jinx: The jinx proc is a strategic/disruptive proc that increases the chances that an opponent will be more susceptible to damage from an environmental proc and that also increases the chances that the user of the jinx proc will be the beneficiary of any healing-related environmental proc. Jinx is a level 4 proc on an obsidian sphinx.
- Toughness: The toughness proc reduces incoming damage from vampiric creatures or from other players in PvP. Toughness is a level 2 proc on an obsidian sphinx.
- Trample: The trample proc is both an offensive buff and a defensive buff that is occasionally activated at the beginning of combat. When it is activated, it eliminates one of the opponent's servants for the entire battle.
The obsidian sphinx can summon the following creatures to battle on its behalf:
- Swarm of scarabs — 1–3 swarms per battle
You can encounter the obsidian sphinx in:
Defeating 50 obsidian sphinxes earns one talent point.
Vanquish an obsidian sphinx in battle, and you may occasionally discover that some of the following items have been left behind:
- 16 November 2010: The obsidian sphinx was added to Chronicles of Blood.
- 1 August 2011: The obsidian sphinx gained the toughness proc.
You might also be interested in looking at: