|Bound chest armor|
|Proc:||Damnation level 1|
|Proc:||Necroward level 2|
|Proc:||Nightfall level 2|
|Proc:||Nightward level 2|
|Proc:||Tenacity level 1|
Illusion is needed to disguise the emptiness within.
— Arthur Erickson
The netherwrath robes increases your maximum blood by 170.
Sockets and gems
A netherwrath robes has a total of two sockets for gems:
The netherwrath robes body armor can absorb between 24 and 30 damage in each round of a battle.
The netherwrath robes has the following procs associated with it:
- Damnation: The damnation proc is a direct damage proc that deals additional shadow damage against an opponent each time it is damaged. Damnation is a level 1 proc on the netherwrath robes.
- Necroward: The necroward proc always reduces the amount of damage received from undead creatures. Necroward is a level 2 proc on the netherwrath robes.
- Nightfall: The nightfall proc is an offensive buff that is activated when damage is caused to an opponent. Nightfall then causes additional shadow damage to that opponent. Nightfall is a level 2 proc on the netherwrath robes.
- Nightward: The nightward proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of shadow damage inflicted by an opponent. Nightward is a level 2 proc on the netherwrath robes.
- Tenacity: The tenacity proc is a defensive buff that gives a chance to reduce the damage taken from epic bosses and coven bosses. Tenacity is a level 1 proc on the netherwrath robes.
The netherwrath robes can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the set netherwrath.
The netherwrath robes can occasionally be left behind as loot after you defeat one of the following epic bosses in battle:
You cannot trade or give the netherwrath robes to another player.
You can disenchant the netherwrath robes.
You can expect to receive between 50 and 70 blood rubies when you disenchant and destroy the netherwrath robes.
- 17 September 2010: The netherwrath robes was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: