|Bound craftable accessory|
|Proc:||Bloodward level 3|
|Proc:||Deathtouch level 1|
|Proc:||Demonward level 3|
|Proc:||Dust to dust level 3|
|Proc:||Mindspike level 2|
|Proc:||Nerves of steel level 1|
|Proc:||Nightward level 3|
|Proc:||Necrosis level 2|
|Proc:||Necroward level 3|
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
and with strange aeons even death may die.
— H.P. Lovecraft
Using the Necronomicon will corrupt your soul.
You must be at least level 61 to craft and use Necronomicon.
Using the necronomicon will make your vampire vulnerable to damage from holy sources. Holy vulnerability is at level 6 for the necronomicon.
The necronomicon has the following procs associated with it:
- Bloodward: The bloodward proc is a defensive buff that can reduce the amount of damage you would otherwise take from vampiric creatures and other players. Bloodward is a level 3 proc on the Necronomicon.
- Deathtouch: The deathtouch proc gives a chance to kill the opponent. Deathtouch is a level 1 proc on the Necronomicon.
- Demonward: The demonward proc is a defensive buff that can decrease the amount of damage you would otherwise take from demonic creatures during a battle. Demonward is a level 3 proc on the Necronomicon.
- Dust to dust: The dust to dust proc gives a chance to add additional physical burst damage to undead creatures. Dust to dust is a level 3 proc on the Necronomicon.
- Mindspike: The mindspike proc is an offensive proc that deals periodic psychic damage against an opponent throughout the course of a battle. Mind spike is a level 2 proc on the Necronomicon.
- Nerves of steel: The nerves of steel proc reduces the amount of damage taken from psychic weapons and other sources of psychic damage. Nerves of steel is a level 1 proc on the Necronomicon.
- Nightward: The nightward proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of shadow damage inflicted by an opponent. Nightward is a level 3 proc on the Necronomicon.
- Necrosis: The necrosis proc is an offensive buff that interferes with an opponent's ability to heal when it receives damage. Necrosis is a level 2 proc on the Necronomicon.
- Necroward: The necroward proc always reduces the amount of damage received from undead creatures. Necroward is a level 3 proc on the Necronomicon.
- Spellbreaker: The spellbreaker proc is a disruptive proc that gives a chance to prevent an opponent from gaining any feats or procs for one combat round.
The Necronomicon can be used to craft another, more advanced accessory, the Doomed ship in a Bottle.
Collect the following items to craft the Necronomicon accessory:
You cannot trade or give a Necronomicon to another player.
You cannot disenchant a Necronomicon.
- 9 May 2011: The Necronomicon accessory was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: