Rumor has it that apprentice necromancers practice with cows before they try to raise humans. These experiments are then sent to the Red Pastures where they join the war against the sheep.
|an necro vaca is a or an undead creature.|
Defeating 60 necro vacas earns one talent point.
The necro vaca's level varies based on your own level in the game.
|Your vampire's level||Necro vaca's level|
The necro vaca can inflict physical damage on an opponent.
The necro vaca occasionally has the following procs available to use against you or on its own behalf:
- Berserk: The berserk proc gives a chance to add additional direct physical damage whenever other damage is incurred by the opponent. Berserk is a level 1 proc on necro vaca.
- Execute: The execute proc is an offensive buff that deals an attack that the opponent's armor cannot prevent.
- Rend: The rend proc is an offensive buff that increases the amount of physical damage dealt to an opponent. Rend is a level 1 proc on necro vaca.
- Resilience: The resilience proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of physical damage caused by an opponent. Resilience is a level 1 proc on necro vaca.
You can encounter the necro vaca in:
Vanquish a necro vaca in battle, and you may occasionally discover that one or more of the following items have been left behind:
- 8 November 2010: The necro vaca was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: