|Proc:||Ascendance level 1|
|Proc:||Brainblast level 1|
|Proc:||Curse level 2|
|Proc:||Fireward level x|
|Proc:||Focused mind level 2|
|Proc:||Iceward level 4|
|Proc:||Mindspike level 1|
|Proc:||Mystic resistance level 4|
|Proc:||Necrosis level 5|
|Proc:||Nightward level 4|
|Proc:||Paranoia level 2|
|Proc:||Parasitism level 1|
|Proc:||Psychic scream level 1|
Nas-thul is a high priest of the Elder Ones. He is a formidable psychomancer and can shape the dangers of the Dark oblivion to his will.
|A Nas-thul is a demonic legendary creature.|
The Nas-thul's level varies based on your own level in the game.
|Your vampire's level||Nas-thul's level|
The Nas-thul can inflict psychic damage on its opponent.
The Nas-thul may gain the following procs during a battle:
- Ascendance: The ascendance proc is an offensive proc that gives a chance to increase rage and control for the remainder of the combat. Ascendance activates only at the beginning of a combat round. Ascendance is a level 1 proc on nas-thul.
- Brainblast: The brainblast proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal additional psychic damage against an opponent. Brainblast is a level 1 proc on nas-thul.
- Curse: The curse proc is a disruptive buff that occasionally activates at the beginning of a battle. When it is active, curse reduces the opponent's rage and control for the entire battle. Curse is a level 2 proc on nas-thul.
- Dispel: The dispel proc is a defensive buff that once activated removes one periodic (damage over time) effect or one curse that an opponent has inflicted on the dispel user.
- Fireward: The fireward proc is a defensive buff that protects against fire damage dealt by an opponent. Fireward is a level x proc on nas-thul.
- Focused mind: The focused mind proc is an offensive buff that always deals additional psychic damage against an opponent whenever that opponent receives any damage from any source. Focused mind is a level 2 proc on nas-thul.
- Iceward: the iceward proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ice damage that an opponent can inflict. Iceward is a level 4 proc on nas-thul.
- Mindspike: The mindspike proc is an offensive proc that deals periodic psychic damage against an opponent throughout the course of a battle. Mind spike is a level 1 proc on nas-thul.
- Mystic resistance: The mystic resistance proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of damage received from mystic weapons and other sources of damage. Mystic resistance is a level 4 proc on nas-thul.
- Necrosis: The necrosis proc is an offensive buff that interferes with an opponent's ability to heal when it receives damage. Necrosis is a level 5 proc on nas-thul.
- Nightward: The nightward proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of shadow damage inflicted by an opponent. Nightward is a level 4 proc on nas-thul.
- Paranoia: The paranoia proc is an offensive proc that causes the opponent to take extra damage from psychic sources. Paranoia is a level 2 proc on nas-thul.
- Parasitism: The parasitism proc gives a chance to periodically transfer blood from your opponent to you. Parasitism is a level 1 proc on nas-thul.
- Psychic scream: Psychic scream is a direct damage proc that gives a chance to deal major psychic damage against an opponent at the beginning of a battle. Psychic scream is a level 1 proc on nas-thul.
- Spellbreaker: The spellbreaker proc is a disruptive proc that gives a chance to prevent an opponent from gaining any feats or procs for one combat round.
- Void: The void proc disrupts a battle by preventing an opponent from using any feats.
The Nas-thul can summon the following creatures to battle on its behalf:
You can only encounter the Nas-thul in:
Vanquish a Nas-thul in battle, and you may occasionally discover that some of the following items have been left behind as loot:
- 9 May 2011: The Nas-thul was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: