|Proc:||Brainblast level 1|
|Proc:||Condemnation level 1|
|Proc:||Confuse level 10|
|Proc:||Disrupt level 1|
|Proc:||Mindspike level 1|
|Proc:||Nightward level 7|
|Proc:||Psychic scream level 1|
|Proc:||Resilience level 1|
There is no name for these violent creatures that roam Dark oblivion. All we know about them is the extent of their hatred for everything that has intruded into their realm.
|A nameless terror is an abominable creature.|
The nameless terror's level varies based on your own level in the game.
|Your vampire's level||Nameless terror's level|
The nameless terror can inflict psychic damage on its opponent.
The nameless terror may gain the following procs during a battle:
- Brainblast: The brainblast proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal additional psychic damage against an opponent. Brainblast is a level 1 proc on a nameless terror.
- Condemnation: The condemnation proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal major shadow damage against an opponent at the beginning of combat. Condemnation is a level 1 proc on a nameless terror.
- Confuse: The confuse proc is a disruptive buff that is gained at the beginning of combat and reduces an opponent's chances of hitting its target for the entire battle. Condemnation is a level 10 proc on a nameless terror.
- Disrupt: The disrupt proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to remove a buff from the opposing player in every combat round. Condemnation is a level 1 proc on a nameless terror.
- Escape: The escape proc is a disruptive proc that ends the hunt immediately when activated. The outcome of the hunt is then based on damage already done, as if five rounds of combat have already occurred. If the escape proc is used before the battle actually starts, the user automatically wins that battle.
- Mindspike: The mindspike proc is an offensive proc that deals periodic psychic damage against an opponent throughout the course of a battle. Mind spike is a level 1 proc on a nameless terror.
- Nightward: The nightward proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of shadow damage inflicted by an opponent. Nightward is a level 7 proc on a nameless terror.
- Psychic scream: Psychic scream is a direct damage proc that gives a chance to deal major psychic damage against an opponent at the beginning of a battle. Psychic scream is a level 1 proc on a nameless terror.
- Resilience: The resilience proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of physical damage caused by an opponent. Resilience is a level 1 proc on a nameless terror.
- Void: The void proc disrupts a battle by preventing an opponent from using any feats.
The nameless terror can be summoned to battle as a servant of any coven boss.
You can only encounter the nameless terror creature in:
Vanquish a nameless terror in battle, and you may occasionally discover that some of the following items have been left behind as loot:
On 1–3 June 2011, the nameless terror dropped the special blood gecko loot in honor of Chronicles of Blood's first anniversary.
- 9 May 2011: The nameless terror was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: