|Bound holy sword-style weapon|
|Proc:||Bloodbane level 3|
|Proc:||Demonbane level 1|
|Proc:||Penance level 2|
|Proc:||Rend level 3|
|Cost:||37,500 credits plus 2,280 victory points|
A blade is the soul of its maker,
soft or hard, cold or hot.
Any darkness is reflected
in the sheen of steel;
any imperfection turns the blade brittle
and shatters in the depths of the soul.
— Kakita Toshimok
A muramasa increases your chance to hit your opponent by 2%.
A muramasa increases your chance to make a critical hit against your opponent by 3%.
You must be at least level 48 and have at least 30 control points to purchase and use the muramasa.
Sockets and gems
A muramasa has a total of 1 socket for gems:
A muramasa has the ability to inflict between 24 and 46 holy damage on an opponent in each round of a battle.
A muramasa has the following procs associated with it:
- Bloodbane: The bloodbane proc is an offensive buff that can increase the damage dealt against vampiric creatures and against other players in PvP. Bloodbane has no effect on vampiric epic bosses or coven bosses. Bloodbane is a level 3 proc on a muramasa.
- Demonbane: The demonbane proc is an offensive buff that can increase the amount of damage done against demonic creatures in battle. Demonbane is a level 1 proc on a muramasa.
- Penance: The penance proc adds additional holy damage when opponent takes any damage. Penance is a level 2 proc on a muramasa.
- Rend: The rend proc is an offensive buff that increases the amount of physical damage dealt to an opponent. Rend is a level 3 proc on a muramasa.
You cannot trade or give a muramasa to another player.
You cannot disenchant a muramasa.
- 1 July 2010: The muramasa was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: