|Proc:||Bloodward level 1|
|Proc:||Mystic resistance level 5|
|Proc:||Nightward level 5|
Housekeepers are bound to McCloud Manor by the witchery of Lord McCloud. They cannot leave the place, at least not alive. Although they hate their lord, they are cursed to serve him eternally.
|A mad housekeeper is a corrupted creature.|
The mad housekeeper can inflict physical damage on its opponent.
The mad housekeeper may have the following procs available in battle:
- Berserk: The berserk proc gives a chance to add additional direct physical damage whenever other damage is incurred by the opponent. Berserk is a level x proc on mad housekeeper.
- Bloodward: The bloodward proc is a defensive buff that can reduce the amount of damage you would otherwise take from vampiric creatures and other players. Bloodward is a level 1 proc on mad housekeeper.
- Mystic resistance: The mystic resistance proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of damage received from mystic weapons and other sources of damage. Mystic resistance is a level 5 proc on mad housekeeper.
- Nightward: The nightward proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of shadow damage inflicted by an opponent. Nightward is a level 5 proc on mad housekeeper.
- Rend: The rend proc is an offensive buff that increases the amount of physical damage dealt to an opponent. Rend is a level x proc on mad housekeeper.
- Stun: The stun proc is a defensive buff that causes an opponent to lose the ability to attack for one round of a battle.
The mad housekeeper can be summoned to a battle as a servant of Lord McCloud.
You can only encounter the mad housekeeper creature in:
Vanquish a mad housekeeper in battle, and you may occasionally discover that some of the following items have been left behind:
- 4 February 2011: The mad housekeeper was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: