|Proc:||Condemnation level 4|
|Proc:||Lifeleech level 4|
|Proc:||Nightfall level 3|
|Proc:||Nightward level 3|
|Proc:||Parasitism level 3|
|Proc:||Shadowcurse level 2|
Madman. Necromancer. Torturer. Despoiler. These are all names that Lord McCloud is called. Nobody knows what his true intentions are, but he has turned McCloud Manor into a bastion of darkness that nobody can escape from.
|Lord McCloud is a vampiric creature.|
Lord McCloud can inflict shadow damage on its opponent.
Lord McCloud is vulnerable to damage from holy sources.
Lord McCloud may gain the following procs during a battle:
- Crush: The crush proc is both an offensive buff and a defensive buff that is occasionally activated at the beginning of combat. When it is activated, it eliminates two of the opponent's servants for the entire battle.
- Condemnation: The condemnation proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal major shadow damage against an opponent at the beginning of combat. Condemnation is a level 4 proc on lord mccloud.
- Deflection: The deflection proc is a defensive buff that reflects one hostile weapon attack back onto the opponent.
- Execute: The execute proc is an offensive buff that deals an attack that the opponent's armor cannot prevent.
- Lifeleech: The lifeleech proc is both an offensive buff and a defensive buff. When an opponent is hit with damage, the lifeleech proc sucks blood (life) from that opponent and uses the blood to heal. Lifeleech is a level 4 proc on lord mccloud.
- Nightfall: The nightfall proc is an offensive buff that is activated when damage is caused to an opponent. Nightfall then causes additional shadow damage to that opponent. Nightfall is a level x proc on lord mccloud.
- Nightward: The nightward proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of shadow damage inflicted by an opponent. Nightward is a level x proc on lord mccloud.
- Parasitism: The parasitism proc gives a chance to periodically transfer blood from your opponent to you. Parasitism is a level 3 proc on lord mccloud.
- Shadowcurse: The shadowcurse proc is an offensive buff that causes the opponent to take additional damage from shadow weapons and other sources of shadow damage. Shadowcurse is a level 2 proc on lord mccloud.
- Stun: The stun proc is a defensive buff that causes an opponent to lose the ability to attack for one round of a battle.
- Void: The void proc disrupts a battle by preventing an opponent from using any feats.
Lord McCloud can summon the following creatures to battle on its behalf:
You can only encounter Lord McCloud in McCloud Manor.
Vanquish Lord McCloud in battle, and you may occasionally discover that some of the following items have been left behind:
- 4 February 2011: Lord McCloud was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: