Scrupulous researchers have been working in their secret laboratories on cell regeneration by combining reptile DNA with human DNA. The incident seemed to have catalyzed this process and elevated to an unexpected dimension.
|A lizardman is a corrupted creature.|
Defeating 50 lizardmans earns one talent point.
The lizardman can inflict physical damage on its opponent.
The lizardman has the following procs associated with it:
- Backlash: The backlash proc gives a chance to cause damage against an opponent based on the damage inflicted upon the proc user in that round. Backlash is a level 5 proc on lizardman.
- Blur: The blur proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ballistic damage received from an opponent. Blur is a level 3 proc on lizardman.
- Fireward: The fireward proc is a defensive buff that protects against fire damage dealt by an opponent. Fireward is a level 1 proc on lizardman.
- Heal: The heal proc is a defensive buff that will over time heal a certain percentage of damage that has been dealt by an opponent. Heal is a level 3 proc on lizardman.
- Inoculation: The inoculation proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of toxic damage received from an opponent.
- Resilience: The resilience proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of physical damage caused by an opponent. Resilience is a level 4 proc on lizardman.
You may encounter the lizardman in:
Vanquish a lizardman in battle, and you may occasionally discover that some of the following items have been left behind:
- 1 July 2010: The lizardman was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: