The most common demons from the infernal planes. They are often underestimated for their looks, but their fire affinity can make them dangerous for vampires.
|a lesser devil is a or an demonic creature.|
The lesser devil can inflict fire damage on its opponent.
The lesser devil is vulnerable to damage inflicted by ice sources.
The lesser devil has the following procs associated with it:
- Corruption: The corruption proc gives a chance to deal additional shadow damage over time against the opponent. Corruption is a level 3 proc on lesser devil.
- Fireward: The fireward proc is a defensive buff that protects against fire damage dealt by an opponent. Fireward is a level 3 proc on lesser devil.
- Incinerate: The incinerate proc is an offensive buff that periodically (over time during the course of a battle) causes additional fire damage to an opponent. Incinerate is a level 3 proc on lesser devil.
- Nightward: The nightward proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of shadow damage inflicted by an opponent. Nightward is a level 3 proc on lesser devil.
- Resilience: The resilience proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of physical damage caused by an opponent. Resilience is a level 2 proc on lesser devil.
The lesser devil can be summoned to a battle as a servant of the Demon warrior.
You may encounter the lesser devil in:
Vanquish a lesser devil in battle, and you may occasionally discover that some of the following items have been left behind:
- 6 September 2010: The lesser devil was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: