|Bound chest armor|
|Absorbs:||65 – 75 damage|
|Proc:||Nerves of steel level 6|
|Proc:||Ancient blood level 2|
|Proc:||Gore level 7|
|Proc:||Cruelty level 6|
|Proc:||Blasphemy level 6|
|Proc:||Grounding level 6|
|Proc:||Blood infusion level 4|
|Proc:||Ascendance level 2|
|Proc:||Bloodward level 5|
All I can do is put on my armor
and brace for the arrows.
— Jamie Kennedy
Jason’s armor is a bound chest armor.
You must be at least level 145 to use the jason’s armor.
The jason’s armor can absorb between 65 and 75 damage in each round of a battle.
Jason’s armor increases your maximum blood by 350.
Jason’s armor increases your chance to hit by 7%.
Jason’s armor increases your chance to find PvE loot by 1%.
Sockets and gems
Jason’s armor has a total of three sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the jason’s armor:
- Nerves of steel: The nerves of steel proc reduces the amount of damage taken from psychic weapons and other sources of psychic damage. Nerves of steel is a level 6 proc on the jason’s armor.
- Ancient blood: When it activates, the ancient blood proc is a direct healing defensive buff that increases the amount of blood being healed. Ancient blood is a level 2 proc on the jason’s armor.
- Gore: The gore proc gives a chance to deal additional physical burst damage to a cowering target. Gore is a level 7 proc on the jason’s armor.
- Parry: The parry proc gives a chance to reflect one hostile weapon attack to a cowering target.
- Cruelty: The cruelty proc is an offensive buff that always deals additional physical damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Cruelty is a level 6 proc on the jason’s armor.
- Blasphemy: The blasphemy proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of holy damage received from an opponent. Blasphemy is a level 6 proc on the jason’s armor.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Dispel: The dispel proc is a defensive buff that once activated removes one periodic (damage over time) effect or one curse that an opponent has inflicted on the dispel user.
- Grounding: The grounding proc is a defensive buff that always removes part of the total electric damage inflicted by an opponent. Grounding is a level 6 proc on the jason’s armor.
- Deflection: The deflection proc is a defensive buff that reflects one hostile weapon attack back onto the opponent.
- Blood infusion: The blood infusion proc is a healing over time proc that gives a chance of restoring lost blood in every round of a battle. Blood infusion is a level 4 proc on the jason’s armor.
- Ascendance: The ascendance proc is an offensive proc that gives a chance to increase rage and control for the remainder of the combat. Ascendance activates only at the beginning of a combat round. Ascendance is a level 2 proc on the jason’s armor.
- Bloodward: The bloodward proc is a defensive buff that can reduce the amount of damage you would otherwise take from vampiric creatures and other players. Bloodward is a level 5 proc on the jason’s armor.
- Fury: The fury proc is a status effect proc that gives a chance to apply the cowering effect to an opponent.
The jason’s armor can be combined with one or more of the following items to form the Titan slayer set:
When two or more set items are used together, your entire setup receives an additional bonus. See the Titan slayer page for more information about those bonuses.
You must craft the jason’s armor with the assistance of the Crazy hermit, the local merchant in the Dark forest meadow nightmare mode.
To craft the jason’s armor you must collect and deliver to the Crazy hermit the following crafting materials:
||Simple wooden totem|
||Alien tech component|
You cannot trade or give the jason’s armor to another player.
You cannot disenchant the jason’s armor.
You cannot remove the jason’s armor from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Jason’s armor was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: