Iridescent Eye of Ra
|Iridescent Eye of Ra|
|Proc:||Flashburn level 3|
|Proc:||Combustion level 3|
|Proc:||Ignite level 3|
|Proc:||Iceward level 3|
|Proc:||Healing flames level 3|
I will feast on enemies of Ra until my belly is full!
— Rick Riordan
Iridescent Eye of Ra is a bound accessory.
You must be at least level 70 to use the iridescent eye of ra.
Sockets and gems
Iridescent Eye of Ra has a total of two sockets for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the iridescent eye of ra:
- Flame touch: The flame touch proc gives a chance to apply the burning effect to an opponent.
- Flashburn: The flashburn proc gives a chance to deal periodic fire damage against a burning opponent at the beginning of a combat round. Flashburn is a level 3 proc on a iridescent eye of ra.
- Combustion: Combustion is a direct damage proc that gives a chance to deal major fire damage against an opponent at the beginning of a battle. Combustion is a level 3 proc on a iridescent eye of ra.
- Ignite: The ignite proc deals additional fire damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Ignite is a level 3 proc on a iridescent eye of ra.
- Iceward: the iceward proc is a defensive buff that reduces the amount of ice damage that an opponent can inflict. Iceward is a level 3 proc on a iridescent eye of ra.
- Healing flames: The healing flames proc is a defensive proc that heals blood periodically (over time) during the course of a battle. Healing flames is a level 3 proc on a iridescent eye of ra.
You must craft the iridescent eye of ra with the assistance of the Wandering merchant, the local merchant in the Field of the dead.
To craft the iridescent eye of ra you must collect and deliver to the Wandering merchant the following crafting materials:
You cannot trade or give the iridescent eye of ra to another player.
You cannot disenchant the iridescent eye of ra.
You cannot remove the iridescent eye of ra from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Iridescent Eye of Ra was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: