|Proc:||Absolute zero level 5|
|Proc:||Heal level 4|
|Proc:||Freeze level 5|
|Proc:||Toughness level 2|
|Proc:||Ancient blood level 3|
|Proc:||Coldsnap level 4|
|Proc:||Iceblast level 7|
|Proc:||Icecurse level 2|
|Proc:||Ascendance level 3|
|Proc:||Frostfist level 5|
Fear not death for the sooner we die,
the longer we shall be immortal.
— Benjamin Franklin
Immortal Ring is a bound accessory.
You must be at least level 150 to use the immortal ring.
Immortal Ring increases your maximum blood by 350.
Immortal Ring increases your weapon damage by 10.
Immortal Ring increases your chance to resist hostile procs by 5% .
You may gain one or more of the following procs while using the immortal ring:
- Icy veins: The icy veins proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to apply the frozen effect to an opponent.
- Spellbreaker: The spellbreaker proc is a disruptive proc that gives a chance to prevent an opponent from gaining any feats or procs for one combat round.
- Deflection: The deflection proc is a defensive buff that reflects one hostile weapon attack back onto the opponent.
- Absolute zero: The absolute zero proc is an end-of-combat proc that gives a chance to deal major ice damage against a frozen opponent at the end of a battle. Absolute zero is a level 5 proc on a immortal ring.
- Heal: The heal proc is a defensive buff that will over time heal a certain percentage of damage that has been dealt by an opponent. Heal is a level 4 proc on a immortal ring.
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Freeze: Freeze is an offensive buff that always adds ice damage to an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Freeze is a level 5 proc on a immortal ring.
- Toughness: The toughness proc reduces incoming damage from vampiric creatures or from other players in PvP. Toughness is a level 2 proc on a immortal ring.
- Ancient blood: When it activates, the ancient blood proc is a direct healing defensive buff that increases the amount of blood being healed. Ancient blood is a level 3 proc on a immortal ring.
- Coldsnap: The coldsnap proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal major ice damage against an opponent at the beginning of combat. Coldsnap is a level 4 proc on a immortal ring.
- Iceblast: The iceblast proc deals extra direct ice damage against an opponent whenever any damage is dealt against that opponent. Iceblast is a level 7 proc on a immortal ring.
- Icecurse: The icecurse proc is an offensive buff that causes an opponent to take additional damage from ice weapons and other sources of ice damage. Icecurse is a level 2 proc on a immortal ring.
- Ascendance: The ascendance proc is an offensive proc that gives a chance to increase rage and control for the remainder of the combat. Ascendance activates only at the beginning of a combat round. Ascendance is a level 3 proc on a immortal ring.
- Frostfist: The frostfist proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to deal ice damage against a frozen opponent. Frostfist is a level 5 proc on a immortal ring.
You must craft the immortal ring with the assistance of the Quartermaster, the local merchant in the Vangoth castle.
You cannot trade or give the immortal ring to another player.
You cannot disenchant the immortal ring.
You cannot remove the immortal ring from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- Immortal Ring was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: