Hound of Tintalos
|Hound of Tintalos|
|Proc:||Mindspike level 1|
|Proc:||Paranoia level 1|
|Proc:||Psychic scream level 1|
|Proc:||Rend level 1|
The Hound of Tintalos is said to have been created by some nameless, foul deed at the beginning of time. They are derived from the 'angles' of time, while humanity has a "pure" element which derives from the 'curves' of time. The Hounds desire to devour this pure part of humans.
|A hound of Tintalos is a bestial creature.|
The Hound of Tintalos's level varies based on your own level in the game.
|Your vampire's level||Hound of Tintalos's level|
The Hound of Tintalos can inflict psychic damage on its opponent.
The Hound of Tintalos may gain the following procs during a battle:
- Evasion: The evasion proc is a defensive buff that once activated causes the user to avoid an opponent's attack for one round.
- Mindspike: The mindspike proc is an offensive proc that deals periodic psychic damage against an opponent throughout the course of a battle. Mind spike is a level 1 proc on a Hound of Tintalos.
- Paranoia: The paranoia proc is an offensive proc that causes the opponent to take extra damage from psychic sources. Paranoia is a level 1 proc on a Hound of Tintalos.
- Psychic scream: Psychic scream is a direct damage proc that gives a chance to deal major psychic damage against an opponent at the beginning of a battle. Psychic scream is a level 1 proc on a Hound of Tintalos.
- Rend: The rend proc is an offensive buff that increases the amount of physical damage dealt to an opponent. Rend is a level 1 proc on a Hound of Tintalos.
The Hound of Tintalos can be summoned to a battle as a servant of any coven boss.
The Hound of Tintalos can summon the following creatures to battle on its behalf:
- Hound of Tintalos: 1–3 hounds of Tintalos per battle
You can only encounter the Hound of Tintalos in:
Defeating 80 hound of tintaloss earns one talent point.
Vanquish a Hound of Tintalos in battle, and you may occasionally discover that some of the following items have been left behind as loot:
You might also be interested in looking at: