Horns of fury
|Horns of fury|
|Bound head armor|
|Proc:||Cruelty level 1|
|Proc:||Savage level 2|
"No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness."
Horns of fury is a bound head armor.
You must be at least level 64 to craft and use the horns of fury.
The horns of fury increases your maximum blood by 75.
Sockets and gems
A horns of fury has a total of one socket for gems:
You may gain one or more of the following procs when the horns of fury is part of your active setup:
- Chain attack: The chain attack proc is an offensive and disruptive proc that gives a chance to deal an additional weapon attack in the same combat round. Chain attack can be gained up to 5 times in a single combat round. Effects that are triggered by hitting an opponent may also trigger again.
- Cruelty: The cruelty proc is an offensive buff that always deals additional physical damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Cruelty is a level 1 proc on a horns of fury.
- Disrupt: The disrupt proc is an offensive buff that gives a chance to remove a buff from the opposing player in every combat round.
- Fury: The fury proc is a status effect proc that gives a chance to apply the cowering effect to an opponent.
- Savage: The savage proc gives a chance to deal periodic physical damage against a cowering target at the beginning of a combat round. Savage is a level 2 proc on a horns of fury.
- Trample: The trample proc is both an offensive buff and a defensive buff that is occasionally activated at the beginning of combat. When it is activated, it eliminates one of the opponent's servants for the entire battle.
||Horns of madness|
You cannot trade or give horns of fury to another player.
You cannot disenchant horns of fury.
You cannot remove horns of fury from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- The horns of fury accessory was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: