Holy gun "Purgatory"
|Holy gun "Purgatory"|
|Bound holy handgun-style weapon|
|Proc:||Angel's wrath level 1|
|Proc:||Bloodbane level 2|
|Proc:||Demonbane level 2|
|Proc:||Remorse level 3|
Neither Heaven nor Hell. It is simply Purgatory.
— Abraham Lincoln
The Holy gun "Purgatory" increases your chances of hitting an opponent by 2%.
The Holy gun "Purgatory" also increases your chances of making a critical hit on an opponent by 2%.
The Holy gun "Purgatory" reduces the BL used for PVE by one.
You must be at least level 36 and have at least 27 rage points to use the Holy gun "Purgatory".
The Holy gun "Purgatory" has the ability to inflict between 22 and 37 holy damage on an opponent in each round of a battle.
The Holy gun "Purgatory" has the following procs associated with it:
- Angels' wrath: The angels' wrath proc causes the opponent to take additional damage from holy weapons and other sources of holy damage.
- Bloodbane: The bloodbane proc is an offensive buff that can increase the damage dealt against vampiric creatures and against other players in PvP. Bloodbane has no effect on vampiric epic bosses or coven bosses. Bloodbane is a level 2 proc on holy gun "purgatory".
- Demonbane: The demonbane proc is an offensive buff that can increase the amount of damage done against demonic creatures in battle. Demonbane is a level 2 proc on holy gun "purgatory".
- Remorse: The remorse proc is an offensive proc that gives a chance to deal holy damage over time against an opponent. Remorse is a level 3 proc on holy gun "purgatory".
The Holy gun "Purgatory" can occasionally be left behind as loot after you defeat one of the following creatures after a battle:
The holy gun "purgatory" can be used to craft a more advanced weapon, the Holy gun "Sanctuary".
You can not sell, trade, or gift the Holy gun "Purgatory" to another player.
You can disenchant the holy gun "purgatory".
You can expect to receive between 40 and 75 blood rubies when you disenchant and destroy the holy gun "purgatory".
- 3 June 2010: Holy gun "Purgatory" was included in the first release of Chronicles of Blood
You might also be interested in looking at: