|Bound fire sword-style weapon|
|Proc:||Ashes to ashes level 3|
|Proc:||Fireball level 3|
|Proc:||Firecurse level 2|
|Proc:||Incinerate level 3|
|Proc:||Ignite level 2|
I'll take you to burn.
I'll take you to learn.
I'll see you burn!
— Arthur Brown
The hellfire sword increases your chance of hitting your opponent by 3%.
The hellfire sword also increases your chance of making a critical hit on your opponent by 3%.
You must be at least level 58 and have at least 42 rage points craft and use the hellfire sword.
Sockets and gems
A hellfire sword has a total of one socket for gems:
The hellfire sword has the ability to deal between 31 and 51 fire damage against an opponent in each round of a battle.
The hellfire sword has the following procs associated with it:
- Ashes to ashes: The ashes to ashes proc gives a chance to deal additional physical damage over time against undead creatures. Ashes to ashes is a level 3 proc on hellfire sword.
- Fireball: The fireball proc deals direct fire damage against the opponent. Fireball is a level 3 proc on hellfire sword.
- Firecurse: Firecurse causes an opponent to take additional damage from fire weapons and other sources of fire damage. Firecurse is a level 2 proc on hellfire sword.
- Incinerate: The incinerate proc is an offensive buff that periodically (over time during the course of a battle) causes additional fire damage to an opponent. Incinerate is a level 3 proc on hellfire sword.
- Ignite: The ignite proc deals additional fire damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Ignite is a level 2 proc on hellfire sword.
To craft the hellfire sword you must collect and deliver to the Soul trader the following:
You cannot trade or give the hellfire sword to another player.
You can disenchant the hellfire sword.
You can expect to receive between 40 and 60 blood rubies when you disenchant and destroy the hellfire sword.
- 6 September 2010: Hellfire sword was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: