|Bound head armor|
|Proc:||Bloodward level 1|
|Proc:||Ignite level 2|
|Proc:||Nightward level 2|
Well hellfire save matches, fuck a duck and see what hatches!
— Steven Tyler
A Hellfire Helmet is a type of head armor.
Sockets and gems
A Hellfire Helmet has a total of two socket for gems:
You must be at least level 33 to craft and use the hellfire helmet.
The Hellfire Helmet increase your maximum blood by 40.
The Hellfire Helmet increases your weapon damage by 1.
You have a chance to gain the following procs while wearing a Hellfire Helmet:
- Bloodward: The bloodward proc is a defensive buff that can reduce the amount of damage you would otherwise take from vampiric creatures and other players. Bloodward is a level 1 proc on a Hellfire Helmet.
- Dispel: The dispel proc is a defensive buff that once activated removes one periodic (damage over time) effect or one curse that an opponent has inflicted on the dispel user.
- Ignite: The ignite proc deals additional fire damage against an opponent whenever it takes any damage. Ignite is a level 2 proc on a Hellfire Helmet.
- Nightward: The nightward proc is a defensive buff that always reduces the amount of shadow damage inflicted by an opponent.Nightward is a level 2 proc on a Hellfire Helmet.
A Hellfire Helmet head armor can be combined with the following item to form the set Hellfire Armour:
You cannot trade or give a Hellfire Helmet to another player.
You cannot disenchant a Hellfire Helmet.
You cannot remove a Hellfire Helmet from your inventory by scrapping it for credits.
- 12 June 2017: The hellfire helmet head armor was added to Chronicles of Blood.
You might also be interested in looking at: